We need your help!
Box Tops for Education can be found on many of our favorite products. Collecting box tops is free money for Novak! We get 10 cents for every box top we turn in.
How to collect Box Tops:
- Box Top labels are on the packaging of hundreds of participating products that you probably use every day. All you need to do is cut them off of the box and collect them!
- Send in your Box Tops before they expire
- Go to boxtops4education.com to find a complete list of box top products, print off COUPONS,enter sweepstakes for free box tops and promotions and track our school’s progress.
- Ask high school & college families to collect for you since Box Tops ends at 8th grade.
- Ask Family: Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, to save theirs for us!
- Ask your close neighbors or friends.
How to turn in Box Tops:
- Trim your Box Tops.
- Place them in a Ziploc bag, write your name and your TEACHER’S NAME on the bag!!!
- Print out a collection sheet from the Boxtop website
- Use a glue stick to paste your Box Tops to a collection sheet. Put your name and your TEACHER’S NAME on the sheet!!!
- Place your sheets or bags in the Box Tops collection boxes in the envelope on the outside of your classroom door or in the container in the office.