About the Novak PTO
PTO Mission Statement
The Novak Parent Teacher Organization is a volunteer organization that works exclusively on behalf of our children through the cooperative efforts of our families and staff.
With the Novak PTO, you will discover that we are passionate about your children and promote community and school spirit.
At Novak Elementary, every parent and guardian is automatically a member of the PTO. There is no fee to belong and no paperwork to fill out. We encourage all parents, guardians and staff to attend the General Membership PTO meetings, held on the first Tuesday every month during the school year, at 6:30pm in the school library. At these meetings, we review upcoming events and ongoing projects as well as hear a from a guest speaker and our principal.
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are no monthly dues.
- There is no time requirement/commitment.
- You can be involved as YOU want to be!
- We meet the 1st Tuesday of the month*, Sept-May at Novak Elementary. (Child care provided!)
- Click here to Like us on Facebook
- Keep in the ‘know’ with our monthly newsletter. Click here to sign up!
- PTO funds pay for things like technology for teachers (Mimeo teach boards etc), Donuts with Dad, Grandparents Day, Morning with Mom, teacher appreciation, our walking trail and many other things!
*With a few exceptions